Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'm a landlord....bloglord?

Ha, Bloglord makes me sound like some all powerful wizard type character, except that I'm not quite ruling all of Blogland....just my little patch of cyber-space. And I don't have a long white beard....or cast spells....or wear long flowing coats....or wear chunky rings on my pinky fingers.

Aaaanyway, I've jumped on the 'Rent my Blog' bandwagon with Blog Explosion, to see what happens. Scott, from Welcome to my Nightmare was silly enough to put in a bid for space on my blog and I accepted it. So while you're here, click on the picture of his blog and go say hi.

I think I've now fullfilled my Bloglord duties for the time being..... --Oh, and Scott? Welcome to my nightmare!

4 Comments:

Blogger ezri.blue said...

I thought about doing that! Not sure how it works though, I haven't spent a great deal of time on BE to read up on it.

How are you feeling btw? Any better? Do you have drugs? (I do!!)

9:53 am  
Blogger SJ said...

So what's the deal - does he pay you money or what?

11:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... yeah, I always kind of wondered how that worked too. Do you get to choose what sort of sites rent from you or is it just whoever signs up for it can? And does he pay with credits or something? All very mysterious, I suppose I should just go to BE and find all these answers out for myself, lol!

3:27 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

E, I have lots of drugs and I'm feeling nothing....'cept tired lol.

Ian, I wish he paid me money! Nah, you pay one 'credit' on BE to be able to list your blog for rent, then you ask how many credits you want for someone to be able to put their site on your blog. People bid and you pick who you want. BE takes 10% and you get the rest of the credits. Each 'rental' is for a week.

5:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home