Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Blurring the lines

Nothing like handing someone a knife, showing your gut and yelling, "stab me"...all the while hoping the person won't....

The lovely Sara, in her infinite wisdom, said that I should agree to a request from my Fearless Offsider to read my blog. It's one thing to know the insanity that is me at work, (and let's face it, after 4 1/2 years, I am insane). It's another completely to also read my sometimes incoherent ramblings here, and be subjected to double the dose.

I think Ian is the only other person I know in real life who reads here, but we 'met' here, so he knew what he was getting into when he decided it was safe to hang out with me.

I've always been fairly opposed to using other peoples' full names here, which is why my Fearless Offsider has been so dubbed, although I'm sure nobody really thought that was his real name. ...Except now that I think about it, Fearless Offsider could be the name of the side kick to another ficticious character Ian and I created - Peter Pansy, passive superhero, flower shop worker and tanning salon owner....but that's another story.

So I've decided today to give the link to my blog to L. It's one of those weird vulnerability moments - there's a lot of stuff on here I don't talk about except on here - all the family stuff, the counselling for adults with fuct up childhoods, the crap that went down with C, and other general brain dumps and musings.

L, I am trusting you'll read my ramblings for the purposes of good, not evil...anyway, I know you will. If you share anything, I'll just have to kill you, but I'm sure you'll understand. :-p

Geez, now I really am gonna have to find another job...

3 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Uh-oh..

9:08 am  
Blogger Sara said...

sweeeet - welcome to the padded cell L. - Glad to have you!

(I never did get that cd stinky.)

:)

S

10:12 am  
Blogger monica said...

Ever hear that saying about it being better to say nothing and let folks wonder if you're crazy...???

Just kidding.

(Sara, you are too funny!)

11:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home