Monday, December 05, 2005

The art of guilt tripping

Here's how it's done by text message.

Sunday early afternoon.

Please don't forget K. She's crazy with fear & I can't do anything right. She goes in some time tomorrow, won't say when. xx

Response: Can you tell her good luck. I can't call from my phone for some reason and (phone company) are not available till tomorrow. Plus I have no gas and I have to stay off the phone till the emergency guy phones or turns up. (true!)

No. She needs to hear directly from you this time. It's REALLY important it not be my idea that you're REALLY thinking of her. No matter how late. When your phone is fixed.

Thinking: Didn't I just say I couldn't contact the phone company till tomorrow?

...or first thing tomorrow morning. xx

Sunday evening.

I can't believe NOBODY has rung K to say they're thinking of her. She never stops thinking about and caring about all of you. She thinks nobody's there for her.

I did ring on my mobile and made some sympathetic noises. I'm not that awful a person. I do hope the surgery goes well...

Monday afternoon.

Forgot to mention G's b'day today. R's last Thursday. Just thought you might want to remember. xx

I'd bang my head, but with all the drugs I'm taking right now, I can't feel a thing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a crap weekend... I'm sorry you're still having to deal with the guilt trips. That certainly can't help with beginning to feel better.

(((((E)))))

5:58 am  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Wow, feel manipulated much? I sure would. Ick, ick, and more ick.

As you know, manipulation doesn't sit well with me and I suspect it doesn't sit well with you either.

You're in my thoughts, gal.

PS- ICK.

6:04 am  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Oh yahoo, your comments are working again!

PS- ick.

6:04 am  
Blogger ezri.blue said...

OMG.

So... How is it you're NOT homicidal yet? ;)

9:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home