Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Shopping for analysis

More dream interpretation. Had this one a couple of days ago, but I don't recall much of it at all, which is unusual.

Shopping Cart
To see or use a shopping cart in your dream, indicates that you are reaping the rewards and benefits of your hard work. If the shopping cart is empty, then it suggests that you are coming up empty in some endeavor or plan.


Store
To dream of grocery or convenience store, suggests that you are emotionally and mentally strained. Alternatively, you may be brainstorming for new ideas or looking for the various choices out there for you.

Tell me this....what am I supposed to interpret out of it if I was in the shopping cart? At least, I think I was. I know there was some other stuff in there at some stage, but I think I was too.

2 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

No, no, that's all wrong. To dream that you're pushing a shopping trolley means that you secretly want to be pushing a baby in a pram. And to dream of being in a store means you want to have loads of them.

2:05 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

LMAO! Ian! If I wasn't having nightmares before, just the THOUGHT of that is enough to do it!

Geeeeez! Terrify me, why don'tcha!

2:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home