Saturday, July 28, 2007

A minor vent

Ok, so G is having a hard time at the moment. Most of it, in my humble opinion, is procrastination and indecisiveness. I'm struggling not to bring out my soapbox...and smack him over the head with it.

All week, he, K and his Cousin N have been in crisis mode about moving a freakin' cupboard from K's place to N's place. You'd think they were having to organise the transportation of an entire army to another country. Oh, the drama!

Meanwhile, today, I packed yet another portion of my life into boxes and moved it into storage, moved some of my necessary things into my new place, organised a removal truck for tomorrow, cleaned my car, went to gym, did washing and a bunch of other stuff.

In that time, the three of them figured out how to book a van and move a cupboard 20 minutes down the road. And there was complaining.

He wondered why I wasn't cheery. Perspective, dude!

He asked the other day why I was quiet. I replied that when I'm quiet, it means I'm taking my time to think of a diplomatic way to say what I'm thinking. Tonight, he knew not to ask.

Tomorrow is going to be tiresome. Tomorrow night, I'll be sleeping somewhere new. Again.

7 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Put the cats on the roving vacuum cleaner - that should ake you feel at home :)

All the best at the new place!

4:12 am  
Blogger caro said...

Good luck with everything, sweetie! And try to relax just a little if the opportunity presents itself, okay? *hugs*

5:33 am  
Blogger Anonymous G said...

Just stopping in to wish you well. Seems your life is running at full speed.

Wishing you happiness in your new place.

oh, and James T Kirk? I don't THINK so!

3:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya! I see you're busy too! Hate moving. Trying not to be too whiny, but I really don't want to move again... much less to North Carolina (no offense to the loveable S, it's just too far from family!) or Florida. Hope you and the kitties are doing ok. ;)

M

8:18 pm  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Good grief girl, you make my head spin!

Now catching up on the rest of your adventures....

xoxo

2:51 am  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

Yep, here's hoping the move goes well and you like your new place, in every sense of the word!

hugs,
a

8:38 am  
Blogger Mel said...

:-)

So.......how ya likin' the new place?

10:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home