Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Szzzzzneaky

I am tired today. T.I.R.E.D.

I've had a headache for the last couple of days, so I've spent a fair bit of time ingesting pain killers. Last night, I went out with G and a couple of girls from the gym to a trivia night. It would seem I'm more intelligent than I realised. That's a good thing, considering I was more dopey than usual on account of the pain killers. We came second by two points, although we disputed the final results.

We got home late and, for reasons I still can't quite work out, thought it would be a good thing to stay up and drink coffee. We got to sleep after midnight. We got up at 5.30am to go to gym. I may have considered sleeping in had I not left my car at the gym last night. I did a full work out then staggered into work.

You know you're tired when you're sitting at your desk and realise you've had one of those ten second sleeps - and hope nobody noticed. So, after lunch, I went into the carpark, got in my car, set the alarm on my phone and slept for 25 minutes.

Not one person realised I was gone. I may have to make this a daily thing.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Wow.

Lemme know what superpowers are needed to disappear without notice, will ya?
I need to get me some of those......

And rest.
You're starting to worry me.

10:27 pm  
Blogger katherine. said...

I couldn't walk around the corner for a coke without people wondering where I was....

12:40 am  
Blogger caro said...

I'm with Mel -- rest a bit, okay? Seems like everyone is running around at warp speed! *hugs*

4:51 am  
Blogger Sara said...

I agree with Mel too - rest yourself sweetie.

HUGS

7:51 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL, since they track who enters/exits and when, I can't go to my car.

I have, however, found chairs in odd spaces.

7:22 pm  
Blogger Anonymous G said...

Just stopping in to play catch-up. Things are moving in all directions for you, sounds like.

Rest, take time for you. Sounds like you're not losing your head! (your mind maybe, but...lol)

Sleep in your car? I can never do that. I'm not one who can sleep just anywhere. I have to be good and tired and in my bed. sighh...

Take care..

3:23 pm  
Blogger caro said...

Just checking in - how are you doing? *hugs*

11:09 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahem. I take it the house guest is still around? And you have something to tell us??? Hint, hint!!

10:10 am  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

I used to love going to my car for naps during lunch hour. I parked my car far away from the office so nobody I knew would see me. :)

2:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home