Sunday, July 08, 2007

Straw, meet back of Camel

I am done at work. I went in there this afternoon (yes, Sunday), because I thought I should catch up on some stuff if I'm going to take Wednesday off (can you hear me getting sick already?). The CFO who knocked back my pay increase, and who hasn't acknowledged me since, walked past me twice, without looking in my direction. He knew I was there, because you can't miss my desk from the hall - and I had signed in.

I've had enough of being treated like an invisible, insignificant, unsupported worker ant. As fate would have it, my stupid wireless keyboard wouldn't work, even with new batteries, so I was there 15 minutes trying to get that to work before I got super annoyed and decided to just leave.

My retail therapy for the day? Two camping rugs and two camping chairs. Total $45. Hey, big spender, huh!

Did you know there is such a game for seriously horsey people, called Horse-opoly? That, my friends, is just disturbing.

Anyone got a job for me? Ian, come back so we can start up that coffee shop!

7 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Time for you to mocha decision about that job :)

4:58 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

hehe very true! I'm outta there. I've had enough. Don't like having to make that decision, but I have to.

6:02 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

Oh, now how sad is that?!

*shaking head and frowning*

What a schmucky way to act.

((((((((((E)))))))))))

9:37 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

One day I'll be able to tell my boss, "Take this f'n job and shove it!"

*sigh*

You're my hero. Or maybe just my muse. Hahahahaha.

6:01 pm  
Blogger thyst said...

Quitting the major telecommunications company was one of the best things I have done. Even though I have yet to have a real job.

Horse-opoly ....errr...uummmm.....i have that game. It was a Christmas gift from one of my brothers.

11:57 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Hehe. M, it doesn't count if it was given to you. ;-)

12:09 pm  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

JUst catching up with my gal pals...

You need to get the heck outta there. Be where you're appreciated AND where you feel passion.

Sorry you're having to deal with that. It's yucky, to say the least.

4:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home