Monday, July 09, 2007

Things in threes

I paid my deposit on my new place yesterday. It feels strange to have a key to somewhere other than here. T (new house mate) has said I can officially come and go as I please and I don't need to let him know. Still, it feels weird. Like I'll be walking into someone else's house while they're not there, and changing their stuff to suit myself. I'll need to get used to that again.

I spoke to the guy from the employment agency today. Actually, I was ringing to cancel an interview I had with a guy this afternoon, because I wanted to come home. I told him I'd had enough. He'll address getting me out of there as soon as we've found someone to replace Travis (me?).

G is doing everything in his power to prove to me that he's serious about me. He rang me from NZ tonight and we spoke for an hour about everything. Tomorrow night, I pick him up from the airport. I'm looking forward to seeing him. He's practically doing girly squeals at the prospect. It feels weird. I feel like I almost have an invisible stick and I'm trying to keep my distance and the more I do, the more he wants to show that I don't have to. I seriously have to get him out of fast forward mode. As well as we get on, I'm still very conscious of the fact that he has stuff to work through. It would be much easier if he wasn't so easy to like. Life changed a little in the last few days since he's been away.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:28 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

Life just continues to be 'interesting', huh?

Maybe those aren't the 'three' and it only accounts for two?

10:47 pm  
Blogger Sara said...

Whereever have I been?? (As I try to type with one hand as there is a sleeping baby in the other arm.) Glad for you and the new place - email me that essay already will ya??

Lots of love!!!

S

11:58 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

(((((((((((((((S))))))))))))))))))

Isn't it wonderful, this reason for typing one handed?

(((((((((((((((((S))))))))))))))))))

9:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home