Saturday, July 28, 2007

I should be packing

I've spent hours today packing boxes, moving boxes, getting cuts and bruises and pretty much working myself into quite a bad mood. G was on the receiving end of it, via text message, for most of the day, because....well, he was irritating me, too. Despite my bad mood, I was impressed with myself. Ian, you would have been proud of me. All that stuff we moved into that tiny storage unit? I moved the whole damn lot by myself into a bigger unit today. Took me two hours, but man I did a good job!

G got home before me and offered to help me pack the rest of my stuff. I told him to read H@rry Pott3r. He's chosen to take up an offer from one of his gym members to go around for dinner. Smart guy. I figured out I have to do this moving thing by myself. He can help me lift my bed, washing machine and fridge tomorrow. That's about it. Otherwise, there could be bloodshed.

Anyway, I'm over packing for the moment, so I'm taking a break. I asked Ian to send me some interview questions. Here they are...

1. If you believe in God, what do you imagine Heaven to be like? If you don't believe in God, what do you think of Christians?

I think everyone has to believe in something. Whether that's a G-d, some other 'higher being', or just faith that things will turn out how they're meant to....well, I think it's too big a question to answer simply. I'm not sure about 'G-d'. I'm having trouble coming up with words to describe what I think. I'm spiritual. That's quite different from being religious. About Christians? Hmm....I think you need to respect people to be respected. Nice, non-committal answer?

2. Explain why James T Kirk is every girls' dream man.
He is? I can't explain that one. Does that mean I'm not an 'every girl'? He's not my dream man. I don't think I have one, to be honest.

3. Tell us what you were like as a kid.
Wow. Um... Pensive, quiet, too grown up in the head. How long you got for me to answer this one? I wasn't happy. Or I can't remember many happy moments.

4. Cleavage - yes or no, and why : )
No. Why? I was born that way. I'm happy about that, too. I like the fact that it doesn't hurt to lie on my stomach. Oh, you meant in general? In that case, real, yes, fake, no. How's that?

5. Pretend you are at the docs and they have just told you that you are pregnant. What five things go through your head?
a. How do I stop it? Sorry, it's true.
b. How would I afford to keep it on my own? (always assume singledom)
c. Just the thought of being pregnant....ick.
d. I am not telling my mother.
e. I am not telling anyone.

Howzat?

3 Comments:

Blogger katherine. said...

"otherwise there could be bloodshed" yeah I know that feeling.

2:22 am  
Blogger SJ said...

You're obviously more of a Spock kinda gal, I assume... ;)

I'm impressed with the moving. Did you lose another arm in the process? :)

4:11 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

bwah-hah-ha-hahaaaaa!!!

3:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home