Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Unimpressed

The big bosses, including my absent boss, have decided I have to wait till December for a salary 'review' with the rest of the minions. So not good enough. They didn't even have the balls to tell me themselves.

As soon as I'm moved into my new place and have settled in, I'll be considering other options. I don't want to, but I won't work for people who are unappreciative and have no respect for those who work for them.

So, so not impressed.

Oh, and I can't hire Travis full time. It's a long story, but we have to cover our butts about his medical issues. I feel really bad about it, but I have no choice. So, I'm hiring another boy called Tristan. Travis will stay on for a few weeks to help train Tristan. Travis and Tristan. This could get confusing.

Sigh...my brain is getting tired again. I need a break!

Aarrrgh, so Tristan accepted another job. We're back to square one. Hopefully, I'll be seeing another two people tomorrow.

I want to sleep for about a week.

4 Comments:

Blogger caro said...

I'm really sorry to hear that, sweetie. I will never fully understand why some companies are sticklers when it comes to finances and their hard-working employees :(

(((((((E)))))))

Here's hoping everything works out for you...with everything!

5:04 am  
Blogger SJ said...

Travis, Tristan.. you just want to be in All Creatures Great & Small, don't you...? :)

4:46 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Thanks, Caro. :-)

Hey, Jones, but how cool would that be?!

6:30 am  
Blogger SJ said...

Only if you like sticking your arm up butts :)

12:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home