Sunday, June 03, 2007

Life

Dr Ruth is retiring mid July. I'm distressed. She's got a list of other people I can see, including another lady she recommends....but I don't want to see someone else. I don't want to have to start over with someone else. I'm going to need to see a psych coz my psych is retiring!

G, my gym coach is ....well, it's interesting to watch someone going through things and doing things they just should not be doing, want to smack them over the head about it...but I'm trying hard not to put my two cents (two dollars?) in. I know I made the right decision to cool things off. Still, we're maintaining a good friendship and he's still kicking my arse in the gym. I broke the girls record in the whole gym chain for prone brace yesterday (and wasn't even trying as hard as I could), so I was pretty pleased with that. I haven't done anything purposefully competitive like that before. He's opening the gym this afternoon for me to go train while he does some paperwork. Sometimes being friendly with the boss has definite perks.

Speaking of perks, I now have one massive freakin tv in my lounge. I would never have bought myself something so big. To get it for free after the painful week I've had made my day. It was interesting to have my account exec in my house and see the more personal side of him. I think I'm really going to like dealing with this new company. (Oh, and it looks almost confirmed that the 21yo from my previous reseller will be working for the new one soon. Woohooo!)

Oh, other funny thing....J (account exec) sent me a text before he arrived saying he also had a 32 inch tv in case the 42 inch didn't fit in my lounge. This guy is going to be good for perks, methinks.

Making today all that more eventful....the anti-me sent me a text. Very chatty, just like no time had passed. Strange.... I'm curious to find out why.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cool. (About the TV and the account exec guy.)

Also curious to hear what the anti-me wants. Guys are funny like that sometimes.

6:35 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Well, the anti-me asked if I was seeing anyone, then invited me over last night to watch dvds with him and his brother. I said no, but maybe we could catch up soon. We'll see... I haven't decided.

9:29 am  
Blogger Mel said...

LOTS of cool stuff here.

But totally 'uncool' to have to plod through the 'starting overs'.

My friendly psychologist 'retired' but still makes the time to see (special and unique) me....any chance she'll keep a few on the side?

12:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home