Friday, May 18, 2007

Auntie E

I was chatting with the lovely Sara today. Those of you who know her might be as surprised and excited as I am to know she's due to have her baby in TWO weeks! Ack!! I thought I had a couple more weeks than that before I got all nervous for her. Bad Auntie E for not paying more attention.

We're excited, because we figured out today that we can now text each other. I just wish I could see her. I miss her sooo much. Even more when we talk, if that makes sense. I wish she was here.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

HOLY MOLY!!!!

Two WEEKS?!

*happily dancing in the chair*

I'm so excited for her and him and her....and them!
:-)

10:14 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

More proof that you want a baby... :)

10:31 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Two weeks??? Holy moly!!! Where does the time go??? Next time you talk to her, please tell her I said hi!!!

How exciting!

Not sure what it is, but there are so many babies around. I hope it's not contagious! Haha.

3:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna baby....another one that is..... *sighs*

I can text too!!! *laughs*

callie

5:10 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Hell no, I don't want one, Jones! LOL 8-0

And if it's contagious, I'm going to become a hermit for a while.

12:17 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

AH HA!!!

Mind sending me on Dr. Ruth's email?
I'd like to give her that information...... :-D

Is the baby arrived yet?
Huhhuhhuh? :-)

12:22 pm  
Blogger Anonymous G said...

Sara's gonna be a mommy! SOON!!!

So happy for Sara and her hubs.

Keep us posted.

YAY! A baby!!! :)

2:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home