Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Conversation

I really like my agent who I lease my house with. He's a nice boy. Who couldn't like someone who tells other people in front of you that you're their favourite tenant?

But he's going away and I'm distressed.

E: Hi M. Here's this month's receipt. Hope you're well.
M: Thanks E I haven't received a copy of that lease back! Did you send it in?
E: That blue paperwork that is sitting on my table with a 'send this!' note on it? Yup. I still have it. I'll give myself detention and send it to you!
M: Great was just chasing it up as Thursday is my last day here im off to London on Monday!!
E: Huh? Why? For how long? Why wasn't I invited?
M: Yeah going for a working holiday! Not sure how long for, and your more than welcome to come. I leave on Monday the 19th at midnight!
E: If only! A girl needs some notice! ...and a decent bank balance! You know I don't want to have to deal with anyone else. This is going to send me to therapy, you know!
M: You will be fine!! But make sure you give the new person grief!! About how good I am!! Her name is K, seems ok!
E: She won't be as good. I bet she doesn't have a farm with cows n chickens n stuff!

Gggrrrr. First Ian, now my estate agent. All the fun people are going away! I wanna go away too!

2 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

There's a whole world out there waiting for you... :)

7:19 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Just gotta find out where the money is waiting first.

Things come in threes? One of our tech guys left today for 6 months in Germany.

7:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home