Sunday, January 28, 2007

Pondering...

I had lunch with Ian today, before I took him to the airport. Really, it kinda sucks. Not the lunch and the airport. It sucks that he won't be around for a while. A quick calculation....he's more than half way to Singapore by now. Sigh...

He told me something interesting when I asked him about his impressions of the anti-me. He said he has similar traits to those of the stranger I lived with and T, although he didn't meet T, unfortunately. The anti-me, he said, was exactly how he thought he'd be. I wonder what it is, what traits/looks/quirks, that intrigues me (because it's more intrigue than attraction).

What's the common thread? Is it that common thread that I've finally figured out, even though I can't articulate what it is, that's allowing me to continue the friendship with the anti-me, yet stay emotionally disconnected? One day, the answer might come. Till then, I ponder...

7 Comments:

Blogger caro said...

You're pretty

6:01 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Hi Caroly!! Thank you sweety. :-)

7:13 am  
Blogger Anonymous G said...

Yeah..what Carolynnnnn said. From the inside out.

((((E))))

Keep pondering......


xo

7:32 am  
Blogger Mel said...

Yep.........still pretty as ever!

I'd suggest you give up the ponder...LOL...but I know better!

;-)

2:02 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

Eve's type = older, skinny, loner.

10:38 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Now you've got me thinking...except the anti-me is younger.

8:21 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

Really? He looks older.

6:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home