Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Negotiations

The anti-me invited me to stay over tomorrow night. I told him there'd better be something good in the offer if I was expected to drive for an hour on a work night and get up at the crack of dawn to go to work on Thursday.

It was then that I realised that the first episode of Heroes is on that night. He agreed to buy dinner and let me watch Heroes. I agreed to be there. I like those terms.

Really, though, it's a little crazy. By the time Heroes is over (and the show after it, that I want to watch too), he'll probably be asleep. He'll probably also have left for work by the time I wake up in the morning. I'll let him talk to me in the commercials.

Sometimes you have to be a little impulsive. Plus, I get company while I watch tv, and I don't have to cook.

7 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

I like the Japanese guy best. He's funny :)

9:37 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

LOL I need more sleep. I thought you were referring to J at first. I told him you said I had to watch it, so there was no way I was going to miss out.

Good to hear from you! :-)

11:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heroes is amazing--you'll love it!

6:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well crap, you wrote this yesterday... so I guess you already loved it ;)

6:38 am  
Blogger monica said...

Alrighty woman... details!!!!

12:36 pm  
Blogger Anonymous G said...

A sleepover??

So? How'd it go......?

12:53 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Apart from the almost two hours it took me to get to work this morning? Ggrrrr! I'll update later. ;-)

1:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home