Monday, April 24, 2006

Well, how about that!

Tis the next stage in the battle with my phone company. I received a letter this afternoon from the telecommunications ombudsman.

"I have forwarded your correspondence to a high level complaint handling area at [company]. This will give [them] a final opportunity to resolve your complaint directly with you..."

I'm a little amused with the fact that they italicised 'high level complaint handling area' for emphasis. My idiot phone company now has two weeks to respond and attempt to resolve the issue. In the meantime, I'm not required to pay my bills. The skeptic in me thinks that the left hand won't talk to the right hand and they might try to restrict my services, but we'll see what happens.

In another show of stupidity, the same company mailed me a brochure today offering me a month's free trial of their broadband internet service......which I can't get in my area.

Stay tuned!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just dropped by to catch up. Seems the world is still well there. A few problems mixed with a few pleasures. Glad your tie with T was nice.

5:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn that m it is always sticking, lol

5:13 am  
Blogger kT said...

I'm so glad that the companies I pay for services have enough money to send brochures for services I already have and pay for or for services not offered in my area.

May your phone company's policy makers and muckety-mucks all experience painful hemorroids.

4:58 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Rich!! I've wondered where you've been. Hope you're doing ok!

kT, I hope so too!

1:25 pm  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

I love KT's response about experiencing painful hemorroids. lol

Hope it all works out. What a pain in the a$$, huh?

a

6:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home