Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The boxing gloves are out!

Howdy folks, I'm back, but I'm not in a pleasant mood right now, so I'll leave it till tomorrow to update on our trip (lots of photos to upload too!).

No, I'm in battle mode now. You see, the phone company I am so unfortunate to be contracted to has decided to play hardball with me. Last week, they played nice and pretended to come to the party. This week, they've put restrictions on my phone/s....despite me paying what (I thought) we agreed to.

So, I've spent the last three and a half hours typing out a nice little 5 page letter of gripes and a list of ways in which I was mislead and deceived, and that will be faxed to the telecommunications ombudsman tomorrow morning.

I'm almost prepared to go to the point of contacting one of those current affairs shows that thrive on this kind of story...this saga has about driven me that insane.

Now I'm going to go and have icecream and two minute noodles (not necessarily in that order) for dinner. I need comfort food!

2 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Sounds like a case for George Negus

5:32 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

George, Mike, Tracy, Ray, Jana....I'll talk to 'em all if I have to! :-p

9:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home