Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm a bit slow sometimes.

I'd blame my sleepiness for this one, but I've had my drugs already today and this isn't just a 'today' thing. (Mind you, I'm about ready to take some more and it's only lunch time.)

Part of my job is to help teachers when they're having troubles with our database - if they can't find information, don't know how to enter information, something isn't working for them, etc... At certain times of the year, most teachers just get emails from me chastising them for not doing something on time - because when they don't do their work on time, it makes it harder for me to, so at those times, they don't often get emails from me when I'm being my usual charming, lighthearted self.

However, the rest of the time, I try to keep my emails light and friendly. I'll make jokes and sign my emails "E :-)", not with my full name and title etc. Being that formal is not really me anyway.

I've been helping one teacher on and off for a week or so, in person and over email. I sorted out what I think will be his last issue (hopefully) this morning.

Then I realised his name is Adam and that just weirded me out.

4 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Do you guys wear fig leaves when you're together? ;)

2:41 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Ooooh funny guy! :-p
You serious? In this weather? LOL

2:54 pm  
Blogger kT said...

Apples.

4:58 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

LOL kT!

12:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home