Thursday, April 06, 2006

Fat chance of that!

Women tend to put on weight and eat more unhealthily when they move in with a boyfriend, a study suggests.

But Newcastle University dieticians said, in a review of seven studies, that men seemed to become more healthy after they began co-habiting. more...


T cooks. Real meals. Healthy stuff. I don't. Cooking irritates me. Toast is on my dinner menu more often than it should be. I think, I am hoping, the reverse of the above will apply to us. He'll be doing the majority of the cooking and I'll clean. We've agreed to that.

There is no way I'm gonna let myself become a fatty boombah when I move in. How would I ever get myself into that wedding dress Ian and Monica suggest I'm gonna need sometime soon? Haha!!! I crack myself up sometimes... :-p

3 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

I ate healthier the last time I was seriously dating someone because we cooked together (did NOT live together). When you're eating with someone, it seems more pathetic to eat cereal or tater tots for dinner. When you're alone, who cares?

4:10 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Hey, kT, I haven't heard you mention dino boy in a while. News? Did something happen while I was away with T?

3:15 pm  
Blogger kT said...

Eh, there was some miscommunication and some backing off, but we're seeing each other still. Three steps forward, four steps back.
Thanks for asking, though!

4:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home