Saturday, April 08, 2006

Photo synthesis #2

Thank you to those who emailed me or left comments on their favourite pics for the photo competition I've entered. I didn't realise it'd be so hard to decide which ones to use. I could have picked a dozen. Entries close tomorrow night, then 6 finalists are chosen. After that, people get to vote on the winning photo. I hardly think I have even a remote chance, but stranger things have happened. Wait and see, I guess.

Here are links to the 5 I submitted.

Pic 1. This is the beach near Spiky Bridge on Tasmania's east coast.
Pic 2. Port Campbell, near the border of Victoria and SA.
Pic 3. Yanakie, Victoria, looking towards Wilson's Prom.
Pic 4. Fisheries Beach at Bremer Bay, WA.
Pic 5. Lake Burbury, near Queenstown, Tasmania.

Wish me luck!

6 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

The first 2 are especially good :)

7:10 am  
Blogger Mia Goddess said...

Wow, hard to pick...probably number 2 and number 4 for me, though. Good luck!

8:12 am  
Blogger consise10 said...

Number five... heavenly. Where was that one taken ?

12:15 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Number 1 is my favourite, I think. I took two shots and it was just pure arse (er, luck) that one came out so well. The wave is a bit more crashed in the other shot.

Thanks for the feedback and luck guys. :-)

12:42 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

By the way, there's a cafe just to the left of that pic in Port Campbell, makes the worst burger I've ever had :(

Just a warning haha

1:41 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Ian, that was the day of my car accident. By the time we got to Port Campbell, it was around 9pm and we were starving, but nobody would make us food anywhere and they were all rude to us! Plus I needed petrol and it was 15c more than anywhere else. We were mighty unimpressed with the place. Ended up eating pringles and coke, or something as healthy as that, for dinner.

2:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home