Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Age shall not weary them

Whoever said that was definitely not talking about me. I'm not that old, but I'm weary.

I was sitting in the office of one of the administration women this morning. I like going to see her. She always says lovely stuff about how I look, despite the fact that I dress like a bum to go to work. This morning, she commented on my hair and asked if I'd noticed it was healthier since I'd changed my diet. (For those of you who've been here a while, I haven't been to Dr Fun-killer in months, but I still pretty much stick - kinda - to the advice he gave me.)

I mentioned that the last time I went to the hairdresser he'd told me I had some grey hairs. WTF?! I told him, "I don't wanna know about it. Get rid of them! Do whatever it takes! Pull them out one by one if you have to. I don't want grey hairs!" He laughed, ignored me, made me blonde again and I went on my way.

Administration lady asked me how old I was. "Thirty three", I replied.

To which she said, "Oh, you're young! You shouldn't have grey hairs!"

I really don't know if that made me feel worse, or better. I'm still deciding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home