Saturday, October 29, 2005

Double trouble

I was looking up a friend's address online and thought I'd see if my new address and phone number were listed. I wish I could post the search results! There are only 5 people with my first initial and last name listed.

One of them not only has my same initials (first name and middle name), but also lives in my suburb and has the same street number as me. How's that for coincidence!

You just know I'm gonna have to do a drive by to check them out now!

2 Comments:

Blogger consise10 said...

Interesting coincidence.
I have a bloke who I talk to often on line and he has an incredible ability to say exactly what im thinking before i even say it! The humour is so revealing between us I wouldnt ever trade it for any thing.

Thanks for sharing your blog :}

2:47 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

A guy with the same first and last name as me once commented on my blog. I had to comment right afterwards explaining the situation, so people wouldn't think I just really loved myself...

5:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home