Friday, October 21, 2005

Unit-y

Took me a while to get around to it, but I have managed to download some more pics of my unit. Still no pics of the bedroom yet, because...well I think it still looks unappealing, but also because I feel a little weird about putting pics of my room on the net. A bit too personal, methinks.

I made the images a little smaller than the last ones so it wouldn't take *too* long to load on dial-up. They're a little fuzzy, but ya can't have everything!


View from my courtyard looking towards the front door.







Looking in from the courtyard to the kitchen.









Another exciting kitchen shot!








The currently unappealing courtyard in desperate need of outdoor furniture and plants. The window through the glass doors is the window of my room. Lots of natural light!






A little dark. Looking to the courtyard from the kitchen.








My bathroom. You were just waiting to see a pic of my toilet, weren't you? Oh, and my washing machine.







The world's smallest shower!








Aren't they exciting photos!








View from the toilet. Had to put up a painting so I had something interesting to look at.







Pretty fish and starfish, because there is a girly side of me waaay deep down inside somewhere. Really, I just wanted some colour in the room.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must have the cuttest apartment ever. At least compared to the US!!! I'm amazed. Congrats!

11:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home