Friday, October 21, 2005

Fencing














No, folks, this is not the happily-ever-after type white picket fence. Never fear, I haven't completely lost my marbles! Not yet, anyway.

Rather, tis the white picket fence of indecision, on which my butt is firmly planted right now. I really should get off before it starts to get uncomfortable, or I do myself a permanent injury.

*blows kisses out into cyberspace*
I know y'all love it when I'm being obscure.

(Oh, and Anonymous from Ken0sha, it appears you've got me blogmarked. Perhaps comment to me with your blog address so I can check it out some time? :-) )

4 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

You just like sitting on that pointy bit...

12:46 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

LOL Ian you weren't supposed to tell anyone! :-p

1:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That particular fence? I would think you'd already be uncomfortable. Oh wait, was that metophorical?

11:43 am  
Blogger thyst said...

Beginning to think she just prefers the view from atop the fence. :-P

12:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home