Friday, October 28, 2005

Laugh and the world laughs...AT you?

I was over at Heidi's, snooping, as I'm wont to do. Because I have nothing better to do tonight (yet...!), I decided to copy what she'd done. Let's face it, it's Friday night and I just can't come up with an original thought to blog about right now.

Type in "(your name) needs" in a G00gle search.

Here's my 'E needs', and the first one is no joke (although the universe is joking with me, I'm sure!). It's the very first link in my search results. Geez!

E needs a man. I can see you all smirking! Stop it! I don't need a man.....I'd just like one, ok!

E needs you and your pictures. Well, ok, if you're male, mid to late 30s, financially stable...

E needs a way to make the thieves pay. So many thieves, so little time.

E needs more people like you. Mmmmm I love my blog readers. You should comment more!

E needs to know what Z is. Apparently, I also need to know how to factor N. Okaaaayyy...

E needs better quality samples. Men? Gold? Diamonds? Chocolate? What?

E needs her own space. Well, now ain't that a revelation too?

E needs me. I do? Who are you anyway? Call me!

E needs technical discussion. Um, not on a Friday night, I don't! I do need a drink now tho!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried that need thing but found nothing at all entertaining. Oh well. Your's were really cute though :)

11:39 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

Mine were quite amusing

5:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home