Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Dear Itchy-hand G-d,

I was going to come here and bitch. I asked for luck. I didn't ask for my knee to give out twice in three days. I didn't ask to be lying on my kitchen floor, wondering if I'd have to stay there till C came home. I didn't ask to have to ice it, or wear a bandage to work. I really don't want to go to a physio.

But I'm not going to bitch. I heard on the news about the plane crash in Canada and am thankful you gave all the passengers my luck and nobody died.

When you have a minute though, it'd be nice if you could revisit my request.

Thanks.

4 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Oh wow. That's really something else.

And in true drive by style... never in 2 years of yoga and fish breeding did it ever occur to me to put the two together.

Blogging, well... yeah, I'm not investing a whole lot of time blogging right now. ;) Apparently mine was too interesting to certain elements. *eye roll*

How are the drugs working for you, BTW? Could that be causing the itchy hand?

11:58 am  
Blogger SJ said...

Chicken Pox, I tell you...

12:32 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Ever stuck your tongue in a bag of plain flour? That's how dry my mouth is right now. Not really pleasant, but I knew that'd happen. Just have to get used to chewing gum again. My jaw is sore from yesterday! LOL Apart from that, the drugs are GOOD! :-D

12:34 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

I have an itchy chin

7:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home