Monday, July 25, 2005

You know you're stressed when...

Your boss comes up to you, asks you what you're doing, and when you respond, "Not a great deal", he says, "Having a bit of trouble concentrating huh? You need to get away."

I don't do a great deal here. I don't have a major workload, but when I'm busy, I'm flat out. Right now, I'm in a period of nothing to do. Having my boss point out to me that I'm having trouble concentrating on nothing is a sure sign I have far too much going on in my head.

I like that he cares enough not to care that I'm sitting here doing nothing and thinks that I need some time to myself, but I hate that it's completely apparent to the outside world that I'm losing my mind, just by looking at me.

I told C last night that I hated him. Guess that's not a good sign either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home