Thursday, July 28, 2005

Yay!!

Today is good!

The stupid rental bond situation is going to be resolved with just a few signed pieces of paper. I'm entitled to $500, but I'm only taking $415 and letting my stupid ex-housemate have $85 to save him bitching and it all going to court again. Besides, if I keep the ex-landlord happy, he'll go out of his way to help me if I do decide to take out a home loan and buy something sometime soon.

Also, because I don't have a huge workload on here, I sign up to do a lot of training. Late last year I did two M!crosoft courses simply because I had nothing better to do. I've had the paperwork for a major course for a week or so and I've been wondering how and when to ask my boss if I could do it. I shouldn't have worried. He approved it in less than a minute. So for 3 days in August and 2 days in September, I'll be doing a comprehensive workplace training course (that costs $2,400!! eep!). It means I'll be qualified to do workplace training in any industry. I just have to be assessed by a trainer, presenting a training course at work, within the next 6 months. Easy peasy! Since I've already completed one workplace training course, this one shouldn't be as hard as the first one was.

Things appear to be turning around.

*doing happy dance*

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous G said...

:-) it's all good.

(((e)))

xoxo

10:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home