Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Tis the season

...to go psycho...!

You know, for two people who are practical and logical, C and I are also damn emotional..and we're thinkers. This means when it comes to making some decisions, we'll find the best, most logical answer straight away...then analyse the emotional side of it till the cows come home and the issue remains unresolved. Yes, we had the talk about moving in. No, we didn't make a decision. Two more weeks. We have to decide before then.

I had a strange thought yesterday afternoon. We met at a toy store after he finished work, so he could get some things for his family and friends' kids (for a single gal with no kids, I've been into an extraordinary number of toy stores recently!). Now, I always rush off into the future in my head, so that's nothing new, but the thought that occured to me was very new. What if C and I ever got married? I'd be A's step mother. What a freakin' bizarre, mind blowing concept that would be!! Of course, I didn't say anything, because hey, I don't wanna be making us both nervous right about now. But holy cow! Oh, I shouldn't think so much!

Anyway, I probably won't be back on deck till maybe Monday some time, depending how things go. Tomorrow is going to be crazy busy, then I'll be driving to C's sister's place on Christmas day while he goes to pick up A. Yes, this means I'll be spending some time on Christmas day with his family - without him. Eeep! Oh well, nothing like jumping in the deep end!

So, I hope you all have a very happy and safe Christmas. Be good, ok!


Merry Christmas everybody!

10 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Shouldn't that be Joyeux Noel...?

3:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! ! !

just relax and enjoy every moment.

hugs and love and all that stuff,
~Anonymous G

xoxox

3:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drive safe and have a terrific time!

9:20 pm  
Blogger monica said...

oops, sorry... that last one was me. ;)

9:20 pm  
Blogger Randygirl said...

Happy Christmas to you!

I am lucky to have you for a friend

Thank you for everything

2:29 pm  
Blogger Mia Goddess said...

Merry merry! And I never got the chance to thank you, but the comment you left, about the "view from the top", it was so lovely. Thank you!! It just touched me very deeply. You'll be missed... xoxo Mia

2:37 pm  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Happy Holidays missy!
xoxoxo

2:40 pm  
Blogger Rob Burton said...

Happy Christmas from the UK

12:53 am  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:20 am  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

I'm a bit late and you are off enjoying your holidays with HIS family!! EEP! I hope you had a fabulous time...

And hey, there's nothing wrong with visualizing the future... as long as you don't let it rule your present. :)

Happy holidays, girl!

((((((((E))))))))

A

p.s. sorry but i had posted my whole name! LOL

1:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home