Saturday, December 25, 2004

Sighing...

Some of you will know who wrote this...

I should take advantage of the opportunity to write, we are going in country soon and E-mail may not be availible often.

................................................... perhaps I should write something profound.

You are a first for me E, in many ways. It's odd that the person whom probably knows my biggest secrets is so far away, so distant in physicality, if not in thought or emotion. In you I have found a person to share deep thoughts and dark thoughts. With whom I can do so fearlessly, because you do not judge...and would never break faith. In you I have found a kindred spirit, and adventurous soul to be wild with in literary fantasy and, no doubt, in real life.

LOL - in you, I have found fantasy and lust, wildness and trust.... and love. I was truly blessed the day I sent a PM your way. I am chuckling as I write this.... 3 weeks ............................... if you only knew some of the dreams you have starred in lately. I thank you for this also.... for your unending toleration of my dark and lustful desires.

Don't be freaked, but if the worst happens, and I do not come back to pester you with more nakedness and naughtyness... Know that I do not regret a single thing, and will always love you.

And Lust for you....of course.

I hope this holiday finds you well, happy, and growing. I wish you the best with C, and hope that he realizes how lucky he is.

Love, ......

3 Comments:

Blogger Randygirl said...

(((((E)))))

This is the season of Faith. For your gift I am lending my faith that you will be strong, that he will be safe, and that in a few weeks you will open your email to find another message. In the meantime, I am glad for you that he is able to tell you just how special you are to him.

(((((E)))))

There's a little yellow ribbon on my tree, not just for him, but I know you won't mind if I send a little of my thoughts and prayers to him as well.

Happy Christmas, my friend,
R

4:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sighh...

((((((((((E))))))))))

Merry Christmas.

hugs and love from
~Anonymous G

11:02 am  
Blogger SJ said...

Happy Xmas, Evie!

10:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home