Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am alive

Just to let you know.

This week has been good in that I have not sustained anymore stupid injuries, fallen over, bumped anything, snapped or smashed any part of my body.

But I am ridiculously tired and burnt out. I went to a fitness industry night tonight, where basically all the clubs beg you to work for them (yes, it works backwards to any other industry) and handed out a couple of resumes. One where I would love to work. The other with the place I'm already doing work experience. (Ian, FF lock you into a 12 month contract, but you can do work on the side as well, outside FF. Dunno if that's the case where you're at now?)

Anyway, I'm alive and around. Just too tired to type.

Hope you're all happy and well. I'll check in when I can.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Oh, I like the bassackwardsness of them beggin' YOU.

I would.

G'head......beg....LOL

11:14 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

I'm not locked into a contract here - I pay week by week, and can cancel with a week's notice. I'm not sure I like the idea of being locked in for 12 months... I guess it would depend on everything else...

9:37 am  
Blogger caro said...

"Anyway, I'm alive and around. Just too tired to type."

That's been me for about the past 3 months :|

Glad to hear you are doing well! Miss ya!

6:37 am  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Ha! I especially like the fact that you're calling out that you haven't sustained any injuries.

I think that you and I are the clumsiest people on the planet. I have clumsy covered on this side of the pond and you on the other.

xoxo

Thanks for the advice about burns. I had no idea that the ice water could have made it worse. I learned something new- and it's not knowledge that I hope I'll be needing anytime soon.

xoxo again!

2:12 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, just dropping by to say hi since we're all going Mach 3.

Sounds cool that they beg you to work for them! :)

6:34 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

If you define being alive as not being dead, then that would make you un-dead.

Brains... Braaaaains...

:)

6:22 am  
Blogger SJ said...

Assignment #6: The Fly - post something!

Ps - you get bonus points if you guess why I called it The Fly. Adieu, cherie, et bon chance! :)

10:04 am  
Blogger caro said...

You still alive and injury-less over there in Oz? Hope things are well :)

10:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home