Friday, December 21, 2007

Comments

I was going to reply to the last post in the comments, but it was getting long, so a new post it is.

The K0k0da Trail is in PNG. It's a bloody hard trek through jungle for around 10 days. It's the anniversary of a battle some time in August and that's when dad wants to go.
http://www.kokodatrail.com.au/

Ian, the weather has been a mix of freezing and boiling. But even with the rain yesterday, it was still warm. More to come today, apparently. If it's not too bad, I'll go see my study partner in hospital, but if it's like yesterday, I won't be going anywhere! Yesterday, there were container trucks (oil/gas/milk etc) parked under bridges around the city, not going anywhere till the storms and lightning stopped.

I qualify as a GI towards the end of Jan, but I'm going to start talking to different gyms next week. Some of the people in my course have already got work in clubs doing sales. The pay is shite, but it's a foot in the door.

The people I'll be temping for are hoping I decide to work for them full time. I reaaally doubt it, but they are nice and it's income, and that's what matters at the moment.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PNG? Ooooh - there may be Cannibals. A man might eat you! Just what every girl wants on vacation, huh? ;)

6:53 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

k....I don't know what PNG is either.

*going to research*

Sounds like a lovely rough go of it?
LOL

Take photos!
I miss seeing photos!
(yeah, yeah....all about MEMEME again! LOL)

4:25 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Ha, there are still cannibals over there, but I don't think they sit and wait for people to hike past on the trail. :D

Mel, I miss photos, too. I haven't gone anywhere or done anything photo worthy recently. :(

8:54 am  
Blogger caro said...

Wow, you surely are quite the adventuresome one. Props to you..I could never do half of what you do :)

9:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home