Sunday, December 02, 2007

Summer

It's warm today. Nowhere near really hot, but warm enough. T has stayed in the main lounge area playing video games all day. I've watched chick flicks and studied in the front lounge. All the blinds are shut to keep the house cool. One cat has ignored everyone and slept in my bedroom all day. The other stayed with me till she fell asleep and rolled off the back of the couch. She didn't think it was as funny as I did. It did prove my point to my housemate after he scoffed at me for being worried when she lies too close to the edge of the balcony. If she can't manage to stay on the couch, there is reason for concern.

By the end of the week, it's going to be a lot hotter. I may have to walk around with ice packs strapped to my limbs. Mmmmm ice.....

4 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

This is the time of year in Melbourne when all self respecting people walk around their apartment naked...

8:33 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Haha T was worried this morning that I'd seen more of him than either of us wanted. The wind blew his bedroom door open and apparently he was sleeping starkers. I saw nothing, and we're both glad. But yes, I do agree with you.

(Oh, emailed you the names of some PT places.)

8:45 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, well maybe she'll be more careful since her feelings got hurt. :)

5:54 am  
Blogger Mel said...

Poor kitty.





*snickering*

3:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home