Friday, December 28, 2007

A goal is a dream with a deadline

All sorts of random stuff is going through my head the last few days. It's like I'm seeing the pieces and they're falling into place. I'm not quite sure what the pieces are going to become once they're together, but they're there and the feeling I'm getting is good. I can't explain it and I don't really want to try.

Every thought is positive. I've not been sick, or felt bad, or had a real headache for some time. I've slept a lot in the past week, but hey I have a sleep disorder, so that kinda makes sense. It's all I want to do if I don't have anything to do. The last time I felt this good, I was taking medication to make it happen. This time, it's exercise, fruit and positive affirmations. Small things, big difference. Who'da thunk it?

So many thoughts. So many possibilities. I have plans and I feel inspired.

10 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

:-) <---- That's me--smilin'.

Tis a good place to be.

11:52 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

For some odd reason, whenever I take drugs to fix something, I end up needing more drugs to fix what the first set of drugs did. Glad to hear you found a combination of stuff that works so well for you!

As for me, I still feel like crap. ;) What kinds of fruit are you eating and how often?

3:40 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Yep, it's a good place, Mel. :-)

M, I agree with the drug thing. It happens all the time.

I was eating an apple each morning with breakfast. Now, breakfast is usually a couple of pieces of toast, a natural yogurt and a banana. (If I have to be somewhere early, I have an apple instead, so I can eat it on the way.) During the day, I'll have either an orange or apple, or some kind of stone fruit since it's Summer. In the evening or at night after dinner, I have either blueberries or a mango.

(Btw, I think you might be feeling like crap for a while ;-) but if you're craving sugar, fruit might be better than processed stuff. Then again, I dunno *anything* about what you might need right now. LOL)

9:56 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, everyone says I can expect another 2-4 weeks of morning sickness. Sugar helps, though I can't eat candy all day without starting to feel sick.

What's stone fruit?

1:40 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Peaches, nectarines, apricots, cherries. Stuff with big seeds basically. :-p

1:49 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

Like a church

2:14 am  
Blogger SJ said...

I bet Eve's drunk, lying in a gutter somewhere on Flinder's Lane...

8:05 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL. Probably!

10:22 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Haha! Not quite. I had a big night, but discovered that if you drink a glass of water with every glass of alcohol, you suffer no ill effects later. And I wouldn't lie in a gutter. I'd at least try to find a park bench. LOL

11:24 am  
Blogger Mel said...

Happy Happy New Year New Year!!

3:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home