Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Not touching the mini-bar

I have sooo checked out of my job. The lack of motivation is enormous. It doesn't help that I've got myself a sinus infection and I just want to be asleep.

Eleven working days to go. I need to pick up the energy levels, or the next couple of weeks are going to be insanely slow.

My boss and my HR department still have not communicated with me at all. I get paid in two days. As soon as it's in my account, I'll be sending our MD an email with a few choice thoughts on the matter.

5 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

I say you paint "fuckwit" on his car on your last day... :)

5:25 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

*sigh*

Perhaps finding the boss to have a conversation would be an answer?
Sounds like he could benifit from the conversation--even if he doesn't think so.

12:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is just an unbelievable situation. I'm so glad you're getting out of that environment and moving on.

5:09 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Speaking of writing on cars, I saw the funniest thing the other day on a car that needed a bath desperately... "I wish my girlfriend was this dirty."

6:33 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

If he were ever in the office, I would consider writing something on his car. It's a nice thought.

Unfortunately, having a meeting with him would be as productive as having a meeting with a rock...except the rock would be more open to listening and be more supportive.

11:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home