Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Grrrr!

A woman from the docs called to tell me my blood test results.

"They're normal."
"Ah, ok, and...?"
"Well you wanted me to call back. Dr Whatshisface said to tell you they're normal."
"Yeah, well that doesn't explain what's wrong with me, does it?"
"No, but you're welcome to make another appointment if you're not feeling well."

Hear that sound? It was me banging my head. I hate doctors I don't know! I will complain to Dr Ruth when she gets back from trekking the Grand Canyon (cool doc!), because that's just a crap response.

The guys at work asked me why I was there today. Apparently, I "look[ed] like shit and should go home". So I left Travis a bunch of work and did come home. Just as well, because I've spent most of the afternoon between lying on the couch and being in the bathroom. My whole body hurts.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs*

and more *HUGS*

callie

11:27 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

*shaking head*
Well wasn't HE helpful!

NOT!

(((((((((((E)))))))))))))

11:55 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

Pregnant

2:03 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Thanks Callie.

Mel, let's just say if I was feeling just slightly better, I would not have just hung up the phone.

SJ, you were born to torment me. :p

8:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home