Monday, April 02, 2007

E asks E

E answered a mini interview on her blog. The questions were from another blogger. She's passed on the interview, with her own questions.

Here are my questions and answers.

1. What was your most embarrassing childhood moment that you thought you'd never "recover" from?

There were a lot of those! One being that I changed into my swimmers during lunch one time in primary school. When it was time to swim, I forgot to take my underwear with me, to change back into later. I had to walk back to the classroom with a nekkid butt. There were worse moments, but I'll leave it there!

2. So you're a famous model and the last stint on the catwalk in Paris saw you trip and land on your face, due to the 6" heels the designer made you wear. How did you handle that one?

Strike a pose, snap the heels off, put the flats back on, walk back up the runway, get behind the curtain, then stab the designer in the leg with the broken-off heels.

3. One of the hottest actors to ever grace the silver screen has been attempting to woo you for the past few weeks. Everyone is envious of you, however you don't really like this actor at all, but given his status (and yours) you have to issue a press release on the whole subject. What do you say?

Why do I have to come up with this? Surely I have a 'person' for this kind of stuff! What do I pay them for anyway?

4. Are there any causes you feel especially passionate about? If so, which?

Take-away other than pizza hut (doesn't deserve capital letters) should be open on Monday nights.
If you're so old that you can hardly walk to your car, let alone get in, you probably shouldn't be driving said car.
Open more than two damn checkouts at 6pm.
..........Oh, you meant real issues? Lemme pass on that for now.

5. Given the choice between having a million dollar home (fully furnished), and having a million dollars cash that you HAD to spend within six months and you are not allowed to invest it in any way, or give any of it away, what would you spend it on?

Gimme the home. I'd hang on to it a while, sell it and invest most of the money. I don't need a house that big. I'd have to spend more money on someone to clean it and I hate spending money.

Let me know in the comments if you want me Travis to come up with interview questions for you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll play!

Sounds like fun, but I'm naturally wary of anyone named Travis, you understand. :)

10:01 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

I think we need to see the pic of you and your naked butt. You know there's a pic somehwere ;)

9:44 am  
Blogger Mel said...

Travis?
*scratching head*

Oh gosh......is this your temp? LOL Cuz I'm sure they'd be greattttttt questions. LOLOL

(please consider emailing SJ those photos?)
Oy......

11:43 am  
Blogger Anonymous G said...

hee hee :-)

1:36 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Let it be known there are no pictures of my nekkid but, especially since it's considerably larger now than it was in primary school.

Hmmm, there are the ones mum took when my brother and I were about 3, but I'm not posting - or emailing - those either!

6:55 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

Want me to take some of you then? ;)

8:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home