Monday, April 02, 2007

Just the right fit

I told the agency today that my new offsider is going great and we're all really happy with him. He laughs at our jokes. What's not to like about that? For some reason, he thinks we're all really cool to work with, too. Maybe it's because we spent a couple of hours at the pub on his first day? ha!

He goes to uni on Mondays so he wasn't in today. We're having an msn chat now and I told him his first job for tomorrow is to help me write an email to pizza hut to say how disgusted I am with the poor excuse for food they just delivered to my door.

He just wrote,

Dear Pizza Hut,
Do you even know what a pizza is?
Love, Travis

I think I might just run with that. Much less wordy than I would have been.

2 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Ahhhh yes, guys. Short and to the point. love it!

12:12 am  
Blogger Mel said...

*nodding*

I'd have him type it and mail it out.

(though for the postage I can answer--NO, they don't know what pizza IS!)

11:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home