Friday, April 27, 2007

Dude, where's my sense of humour?

I have to admit, if anything, strange internet guy is funny.

Why would my opinion matter anyway? I'm just some 'tard from the net..
Does your opinion matter? Well, I wouldn't like it if you were arguing with everything I was saying.
I'm cancerian, it's in my nature to argue. Don't take it personally tho...
I'm Leo. It's my nature to always be right...and take everything personally.
Yeah Leos eat crabs for breakfast! [who knew??] I'm frightened!
haha you should be
It's a good thing that I'm spineless and weak of mind or I'd have something really arch to say about that!
haha at least you're making me laugh tho!
You know what? I reckon you Love me :p

Dude should do stand-up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He knows about your gastro-
He makes you smile

Ummmmm...he may have a shot....Give out more bait and start to reel him in. *winks

lurve you
callie

11:37 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

Ok, he spelt though "tho"...

That should tell you all you need to know haha ;)

2:10 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Oh Callie! He has NO chance! I am sooo not interested. In fact, I should probably stop talking to boys altogether.

SJ, I spelt it that way too. :p

8:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home