Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dude, where's my brick wall?

So car guy (who incidentally did buy the car we test drove) and I chat on the dating site we met on. It's just easier that way sometimes. I was talking to him tonight, because we haven't caught up in a while, because he's been sick too, but for longer.

While we were talking, another guy left me a message. As a rule, I don't talk to anyone long distance (learnt that lesson!), smokers, or anyone who I couldn't see myself having the same conversation with, over coffee. He is all three. I'm not sure why, but I replied to the message.

How the conversation has progressed so far...

hi [my user name] how are ya today?
honestly? Holed up in the house dealing with a nasty case of gastro, or something. :p You did ask! LOL
Wow sounds pretty sexy :-s I didn't think women got diarrhea?
We get everything, and usually we get it worse than boys. We're just not as vocal about it.
have you already met someone on this site?
Nope. Cynicism has set in and I can't see that happening at all.
Ill go out with ya when ya runny bum goes away :-)
LOL well I have a vice in my stomach, but I'm not spending my day in the bathroom thankfully!
you don't want to chat with me?
No, it's ok. I just don't want to give the wrong impression.
so...wanna get married?
Not tonight.
fair enough, Im feelin a bit lazy meself

Then it went somewhere else I didn't expect it to.

You sound pretty nice to me but I think theres a lack of confidence as there is with most introspective intelligent ppl.
Can you see my photo?
no I cant see your pic.
Hmmmm. ..........What made you contact me?
you were online

Not real fond of gastro
No, gastro sucks. I haven't had much pain for the last couple of hours though, so maybe it's going away finally. Can you see my pic now? [I added him to my 'friends' section]
yeah I was just gonna say... you're beautiful but theres pain in them there eyes... *hugs*

How some strange IT geek picked that up, when nobody else has, I don't know. I know exactly what he means about the photo, but I thought nobody else could see it, except me. Dude was not supposed to get into my head!

Like the drive through lady says, "And then...."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been there...Done that...All I can say is- They are all crazy..Online and off...

I do wish you well though....Gastro eh? If that is the case email me and I can send you a program to help eleviate that- IF that is the actual problem.
Lurve you girl
callie

11:13 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

Everyone you meet in an online dating site is a nutjob. Need I remind you of both our previous lists of psychopaths met there? Go hang out in Borders and meet a nice geek there :)

12:38 am  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

I can't say that I've ever had a conversation with a guy that included gastro distress. I don't even think I've had a talk with BJ like that!

Girls don't have these sorts of things, dontcha know... ;)

On another note, you'd be surprised at how much we think we're hiding, but we're not.

Ponder that for a bit...

3:40 am  
Blogger Mel said...

*hanging head*

I know it won't surprise you.

Yes. I talk gastro stuff with himself.

G'head.
Laugh.

It's not like it's a well kept secret!!!!!
k....I'm off for the corner......

10:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*laughs*

WOW... that is all I can say..WOW...

callie

PS. Mouche- your right. *winks

11:03 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, yeah, a lot of online types are nutjobs. Myself included.

Welllllll, this guy sounds interesting. Wouldn't read too much into it yet though. RG's right- sometimes we're not hiding as much as we think we are.

3:13 am  
Blogger Anonymous G said...

Good convo...but just for fun. I'll give him credit for chatting with you, knowing about your "runny bum". Hahahaa!!!

Great post title, too.

Hope you're feeling better.

And watch out for those loonies.

2:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home