Thursday, January 25, 2007

Yes, it was me.

I stole Ian's tv. In fact, I stole his tv, dvd, bookcase (including books) and much, much more. I even stole his bike to make a quick getaway, and had the anti-me come to help, in his truck ("monster truck, monster truck!"), just in case Ian got in the way of me absconding with his stuff.

I'm sad that you're going, Ian. The only way I'll be able to keep you 'near' is to have all your stuff. So I had no choice. I had to steal it. The anti-me is cool to hang out with, but it's not the same. You have to come back eventually, or I'll have to put a ransom on your banjo.

I did have a thought, though. If you're at a loss for things to do till Sunday, since I've taken all your worldly goods....you could always go next door and try to get Mr Crazy invite you in for a chat. Now, there's a challenge!

5 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Aw.......

7:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeek, where's he off to? Are you being like a storage girl, or is it all yours now? (I hate when people in my life leave for whatever reason - the last time 2 very important people left, I cried for days)

12:07 am  
Blogger Mel said...

:-(

You must be really sad.....

((((((((((((E))))))))))))))



Did ya steal any good movies/music?
;-)

1:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer :(

I hate leaving my friends and having friends leave me. It just plain sucks.

But at least you scored some goodies!

6:51 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

He's going home to Ireland for a while. I'm babysitting some stuff, keeping some, and holding his banjo hostage, so he has to come back eventually.

8:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home