Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Being effusive

...because sometimes T surprises me in the best of ways. I got an awesome card in the mail today, that said...

To my precious Sweet Pea,

I'm sorry that things have been so hard over the past while, and I'm sorry for the hurt that I've caused.

I'm truly thankful that you are in my life and that you understand and are patient with the unpredictable and crazy person that is me.

You mean the world to me and I love you dearly. I will be glad when we are together properly.

Love you. x
T

It don't get better than that. My guy rocks. :-)

Seriously, I think the apology is not all that warranted, 'cept for last weekend, coz I've been the one who's been a pain to deal with mostly.

5 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Awwwww, how wonderful!

Sometimes the guys really do know what to do and say, huh!

xoxo

2:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sweet :) I want one!

5:51 am  
Blogger SJ said...

Imagine - the *girl* being the pain! ;)

10:30 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

RG, he does do well sometimes. :-)

Angela sweety, if I could find you one, I'd send him your way. One for Monica too.

Ian, LOL yeah sometimes I can admit to being a pain. :-p Sometimes....

10:05 pm  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

I love those cards. He *does* rock.

(((((((((E))))))))))

a

8:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home