Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My turn

I got tagged by E (go say hi and check out the pics of her gorgeous little Kira), so here goes.

I AM feeling a little less stressed than I was. That was E's comment, but it applies to me too, so it stays.

I WANT a new job, so I have something to challenge and motivate me again.

I WISH I wish I had a fish. I also wish something other than a fish poem was the first thing to enter my head!

I MISS Sara and T. Equally, but for different reasons, obviously.

I HEAR the Supernanny on a commercial.

I WONDER if the lady with the ridiculously high paying position will ring and ask me in for an interview. I hope she does!

I REGRET not asserting my independence and learning more about my 'self' before I was 29.

I AM NOT a morning person...or a night person. I'm good between 11am and 2pm. Hah!

I DANCE not nearly as often as I'd like to.

I AM NOT ALWAYS as patient as I appear to be.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS my cats crazy, if I touch them too much when they're trying to sleep.

I WRITE this blog, short stories, and poems, although I have not had much inspiration lately.

I CONFUSE T sometimes, but I'm learning how to help him understand me better...slowly.

I NEED to be more grateful about what I have done/achieved and concentrate less on what I wanted to do/have by now, and haven't.

I SHOULD do the dishes that have been sitting in my sink far too long.

I START over analysing things too much if I allow myself the time to dwell.

I FINISH work at 4.30pm.

I TAG anyone who has the inclination.

Another one, coz my curiosity has been piqued.
I AM CURIOUS about the person in TN who reads me on a regular basis, by finding me with a blog search on 'kalliope'. Hello to you!

2 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

You want a fish? Huh?

I'm in TN right now, but I just click from my sidebar. You have secret fans :)

7:57 am  
Blogger thyst said...

Ummm hello? Where did I move to recently? Let's see....back to TN. Been using someone else's laptop as my PC was not hooked up to the internet yet. hugs

12:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home