Thursday, April 27, 2006

Filling time

Got this from Risible Girl

I AM:
procrastinating and currently uninspired
I WANT: to work in a job that's more fulfilling than this
I WISH: I could articulate my thoughts *at the time* I need to and not take so long processing them first
I HATE: ignorance and arrogance
I MISS: Sara and my niece
I FEAR: not taking chances because of fear
I HEAR: my fearless offsider talking
I WONDER: if 'love' is so subjective, how does anyone really know what it is?
I REGRET: nothing. I am sad that some circumstances have happened, but everything I've done has brought me to where I am.
I AM NOT: a party animal
I DANCE: nowhere near as much as I'd like to
I SING: All the time
I CRY: when I get emotional about something....happy or sad
I AM NOT ALWAYS: tidy
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: mess in my house. Can't blame anyone else for that, unfortunately.
I WRITE: poetry and short stories
I CONFUSE: T a lot, I think
I NEED: to take life less seriously sometimes
I SHOULD: drink more water and eat better
I START: thinking too much when I allow myself too much time to think
I FINISH: my cup of tea while it's still hot
I TAG: anyone who has nothing better to blog about right now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie Simard said...

Hi E -

and thanks for commenting and visiting my site.

I love these "talking to myself" questions and answers ... I have done it quite often too.


Do participate to the BE credit contest!

Nice writing here. I am blogrolling you for the honor of your several visits, I am not expecting a return link or anything... wait until I change my template!

This was fun!

Ann Marie

12:44 am  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I like your list. I may grab that for a future blog!

1:40 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

I SAY I SAY I SAY: How do you start a pudding race?

2:49 pm  
Blogger consise10 said...

I`m the same with hot Tea. If it`s warm it`s better off down the sink !

11:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home