Thursday, July 21, 2005

Sleep on this....

One of the guys from work just got back from a business trip to Sydney. He stayed in one of the hotels with a good reputation, decent star rating etc.

Apparently, it had gone down hill quite significantly since he was last there a couple of years ago, with there being cracks in the walls and the rooms looking generally 'tired'.

I said, "Well, no wonder. If it's been two years since you've been there, and considering most people may stay there a single night or perhaps two, that equates to about 600+ people in that bed since you were last there. 1200, if it was couples".

Then I thought about it a little more.....and now I'm not so sure I want to stay in a hotel bed again any time soon.

I hope they change the sheets.

1 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Oh, MAN. I don't think I want to go on another trip anytime soon, just because of that!

Eeeew...

4:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home