Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Things that go bump in the night

I've used this title before, but it's apt once again.

I'd had a pretty vivid dream about a plane crash that I was in (see definition below), woken up two or three times, gotten up twice, and was having a pretty interrupted sleep last night.

I finally got to the point where I was getting comfortable and was blissfully asleep when all of a sudden I felt a huge weight fall on my head. I yelled, sat up and realised that the cat had fallen off the bedhead, landed on my head and taken a huge chunk of my scalp with her as she jumped off me and onto the bed.

In the dark, I pushed my hand against where she hit my head and felt liquid. Mmmm nice. Blood. So C turned on the light and confirmed there was indeed blood in my hair, but couldn't see any damage. I could feel a damn gaping wound, but he couldn't see anything?? Right...

So now I have a hole in my head. I can feel it and it's very ouchy. It's bad enough that I practically had to rip my hair out after the hospital yesterday to get the glue out of it. I'm feeling a bit worse for wear today.

Oh well... I'll update the joys of my hospital visit sometime later. Once I get the photos off my phone and if they're not too blurry, I'll post them too. They're soooo attractive! Not!

To dream that a plane crashes, suggests that you have set overly high and unrealistic goals for yourself. Your goals may be too high and are impossible to realize. You are in danger of having it come crashing down. Alternatively, your lack of confidence, self-defeating attitude and self-doubt toward the goals you have set for yourself is represented by the crashing airplane; you do not believe in your ability to attain those goals. Loss of power and uncertainty in achieving your goals are also signified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home