Thursday, July 07, 2005

Proud of my boy

D,

Not often we get the chance to do this between teams but can you please pass on my appreciation to C for his efforts today in working through ... provisioning with my guys at ......

The effort C has gone to has made a frustrating day for the field guys just that bit easier through his high level of support and dedication in assisting service provisioning. You know it's appreciated when the guys in the field call in and ask me to provide this type of feedback.

Regards

Boss Man

******************

C,

From the ................... staff and myself thanks for your efforts today. As Boss Man says for field staff (your peers) to raise this means your efforts were very very good, and much appreciated.

Well done

Other Boss Man

1 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Haven't a clue what any of this means. Missing words out is worse than algebra for me understanding haha...

2:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home