Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thanks babe.

I showed C the new photo I put on my blog (well I showed him the photo...he still hasn't been to my blog). He said I looked like I was behind a curtain. Um..that's my hair.

Then he said it looked like one side was a curtain and the other side looked like a horse's tail.

"So you're saying I look like a horse's arse?"

"No, you shouldn't think about where your head is in relation to the horse's tail, I'm just saying it looks like a horse's tail."

Hmmmmmm.....

4 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Hahahahahahaha.... oh man that was funny...

Now all I can see is you peeking from behind a curtain!

7:19 pm  
Blogger monica said...

Oh that's just lovely. *sigh* Men.

7:51 am  
Blogger Anonymous G said...

ohh..NOW i get the horse's arse reference..hahahhhaaa..!!

i think the picture is great. you look like a movie star, dahling!

Mmmwah!

3:32 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

A movie star with big dark circles under my eyes! So tired...

Mmmwah back atcha!

3:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home