Friday, July 01, 2005

Goin' on a huntin' expedition

Some days I like my job. Like today. I have absolutely nothing to do. It's school holidays, so I'm sitting here reading blogs and message boards and, most importantly, looking for other jobs.

I've been thinking for ages that there is nothing out my way, no agencies and no real job seeker resources. Today I discovered I was wrong. I found a local government website with every single business in my area listed, with website links to some.

I have all of next week off. I can see myself spending all of next Monday contacting the places I found today. Hopefully next week will be super productive and bring me closer to getting out of here and working nearer to home. I'm sooo looking forward to the day that happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home