Thursday, July 14, 2005

Money, money, money

Ah, it'd be nice to have some.

I hate getting paid monthly. I feel like I never have any money at all. I've just about paid off my credit card (maybe only two months to go) and I have no other debt, but I never have any cash.

It's because I've been putting all my money into my credit card to get it cleared. I understand that and it feels good to see my debt reducing so quickly.

It just really, really sucks to go online, see all that money in my account (that's there for less than a day), and within a matter of two or so minutes, a huge amount is gone to my credit card payment, a small amount is gone to savings, some goes to C for bills and things, and I'm left with $500 to last me till next month. With petrol costing me about $80 a week, it doesn't leave much to play with.

Being paid monthly sucks big time.

1 Comments:

Blogger grrltraveler said...

It's the same in Ireland and when I first heard that I was shocked. I can't imagine how tough it would be to organize to keep money around for a whole month and I'm organized! I hear ya!

a

12:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home